Sunday, July 27, 2008

SICK TODAY

Here is Kaitlin trying chocolate for the first time last year. She definitely belongs to us.I don't have any cute new photos to post of the little monkey because she was really grizzly yesterday. Today when I got her up she was very hot and sweaty and after the first bottle of the day she puked all over herself and the couch. Off to the bathroom for a nice warm bath and lots of soothing from mum, into clean clothes and into bed with daddy for some get better cuddles. She was all smiles as daddy stroked her head and mummy came in to check on her, so I thought it was safe to make a phonecall. Uh uh, no way! I heard a little cry and arrived in the doorway to see her powerchuck milky-milo all over MY side of the bed. Poor little girl, so off for another bath, clean clothes and more cuddles. My angel is now fast asleep after keeping a bottle down (fingers crossed) and I'm off to wash about 4 blankets, towels, sheets, flannels, clothes, pillowcases...Ah the glamorous life of a home executive:-) I'll leave you instead with photos taken last week of Kaitlin and her Johnstone cousins and Granny and Grandad. Kaitlin pulled faces in every photo. Uncle Heath would be proud!! :-) x

No comments: