Thursday, August 21, 2008

CUTE COUSINS



We had a family re-union over the weekend on my mums side of the family. It was a dress up island theme party for birthdays. My Aunty Wendy's 30th (ha of course not but she'd kill me if I didn't fib!), and cousins Aimee and Kristys 21st (although they've been telling bouncers that for years eh girls, ssshh). I am getting some awesome photos of the night off Wendy's camera esp of the K all dressed up looking bee-oo-ti-ful, but until then the other big highlight of the weekend was catching up with my cousin Kylie and meeting her and Steven's wee man Lucas who is a ball of energy and laughs and a real hard case already at 9 mnths! Mind you, he couldn't miss! Here are Kylie and I and the two first great-grandchildren in the family. Well first three actually but one hasn't arrived or even started to show yet - and NO it's not me. You can breathe again Wayne darling X

No comments: